a unicorn emerging from the darkness

A Secondary Connection To The Divine AKA The Day I Turned Into A Unicorn

When I woke up that day, I didn’t think my life was going to be changed, it just felt like a regular day.  It was the day that I had planned on doing my first crystal layout on myself. Little did I know, that I would become a Unicorn.


I have been a crystal lover since I was a kid. My relatives used to send me special rocks in the mail when I was little, most of which I still have. Some of my relatives were rock hounds and some of them were lapidaries going way back, so I’m pretty sure crystal loving is just in my blood.


When I was in the 8th grade, my friend gave me a huge box of crystal beads. Her Aunt sent them to her in the mail when she closed her bead store. For some reason, my friend didn’t want them. But to me, it was like hitting the jackpot!


I started making jewelry for my mom and my grandma. Then I started selling things to their coworkers, which eventually led me to selling at craft fairs. From there, I moved on to psychic fairs, where I mainly focused on crystal combinations for changing the vibrational flow of a person’s energy. Through years of working with crystal beads, I just intuitively knew what went together or who needed what necklace.


Once I had kids, my jewelry making days came to an end. Tiny fingers, tiny mouths and tiny beads don’t go really good together.  Believe me, I tried.  So, crystals became my decorations and the pretty things I had in my room. Until 14 years later, when crystals, once again, decided to take the limelight.


I had enrolled in a crystal healing class because I had this super strong feeling that if I took the class, my life would change. I didn’t know how, and it sounded silly at the time, but I just felt so strongly about it, that I couldn’t dismiss it. It was just one of those feelings.


I was ready to do my first crystal healing, so I got my crystals out and set them into three piles. Then starting with the first pile of tumbled stones, I placed them where they needed to go based on the diagram I was following. Then I moved on to the next two piles and when all the crystals were placed where they needed to go, I set my timer for 20 minutes and laid down.


I immediately felt relaxed and comforted, almost like I was in a hug. I could feel the energy pulsing around me, my body got tingly and I started to feel a little dizzy. I wasn’t sure what to expect since I had never done this before and decided to just go with it. It was pretty weird, but it got a lot weirder.


I started to feel like I was getting a headache. I could feel that pressure in my head building. It started off mild and kept growing. I tried my best to just observe the changes I was feeling and not judge them. Or freak out about the growing pressure in my head that wouldn’t let up. I wondered how much longer I still had to lay there before my timer went off. I briefly thought about stopping but I was so intrigued by what I was feeling in my head, that I decided to finish out my time. I tried my best to relax as the pressure in my head became much more intense.


All of a sudden, I felt like my 3rd eye was poking out of my head. It was almost as if someone had their hand inside my head and was poking their finger in and out of my brow, trying to make a hole. It would expand a little and then come back down, over and over.  It kept pulsing and pulsing and my forehead felt like it was growing off my face and up into the air. I could feel it a good 5 to 6 inches or so off my face. It was crazy!


The pressure was almost unbearable and then it broke open. It broke open with such force that it felt like a rush of circular energy flowing out of my 3rd eye. What came out felt like a cord, a tube or something similar. I couldn’t see it, but I sure could feel it. It pulsed and moved, with what felt like electrical energy. Strong and powerful out of my 3rd eye. I didn’t know what to make of it at all. It just felt so fascinatingly strange. Then my timer went off.


As dizzy as I felt at the time, I decided I better remove the crystals because my layout directions said no longer than 20 minutes. And after what just happened in the first 20 minutes, there was no telling what could happen in the second. My head felt like it weighed a ton and was front heavy from the extra weight out of my 3rd eye. I know that sounds kooky, and believe me, it was.


I cleaned up my crystals and put them all away, but I could still feel this energetic thing protruding out of my head. This pulsing and throbbing cord stayed there for hours after my crystal layout session. I remember wondering if this feeling would ever go away, or if I was destined to walk around with an invisible weighted horn or whatever on the front of my forehead.


As the night went on, the weight of the cord eased up but I could still feel it for days afterward. Something was definitely there that had not been there before. I decided that my first crystal healing was a great success because something weird happened. I didn’t know what I was supposed to feel, but what I did feel was extreme and out of this world.


The next day, I shared my experience with my classmates, expecting someone to say, oh yeah me too, or that’s kinda what happened to me, but none of that happened. The basic response I got was, nothing like that has ever happened to me. No one could give me any information because no one had any clue what I was talking about. 


I decided to just log it away in the archive of all the other strange things that happen to me. It was a day of firsts.  The first day I did a crystal healing. The first time I blew out my 3rd eye and grew a horn. Which I now refer to as the day I turned into a Unicorn.


A few years later, while taking a class on the Akashic Records, I found out what happened to me that very strange day. I was intently listening and all of a sudden, my experience was being described to me in perfect detail, just like how it happened. I was amazed. Finally, after all this time and all those blank faces that looked back at me when I described my experience, someone understood and had an explanation. This is what I learned.


Everyone has a connection to Divine Source. It’s kind of like an umbilical cord that feeds you vital force energy.  This energetic umbilical cord is connected to your sternum, just above the heart chakra. Sometimes people make choices in their lives that require additional energetic resources, so they receive a second umbilical cord and connection to Divine Source.


These secondary energetic umbilical cords attach in the upper chakras, starting with the heart, depending on where the additional resources are needed.  So, if someone needed additional assistance in speaking to the masses, they might receive a secondary energetic umbilical cord in their throat chakra to assist them.


It really depends on the choices that are made by your soul. If you receive a secondary energetic umbilical cord, it’s because you have chosen a path that will impact others on a global scale, in a way that is beyond your soul’s natural gifts. The key here is beyond your soul’s natural gifts. Natural gifts as in areas of your life that you are naturally gifted, such as remaining balanced and in harmony with yourself and others or having the ability to comfort and love others in a very healing way.


If you don’t ever receive a secondary energetic umbilical cord, it doesn’t mean you won’t ever make an impact on people or an impact on a grand scale. You might just do it without any added resources because the choices you make don’t require any. You could just be so awesome that you’re perfect the way you are.


So, for me to have received a secondary energetic umbilical cord in my 3rd eye, means that at some point in my life, I will need heightened intuitive abilities, based on the choices I will make. I don’t know what these choices will be, but I have a feeling it’s going to be interesting. I mean how could it not? I am a unicorn after all.


If my experience sounds really familiar to you, and you experienced something very similar, please contact me. I would love to hear about your experience and about how it’s impacted your life.











Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.